Website Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions ( "Terms and Conditions") govern the use you give to this website and any of the content available on or through this website, including any content derivative thereof ( "Website" ). BDO.COM.GT (BDO or "we") has made available the Website. We may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time at any time without notice, only publishing the changes on the Website. BY USING THE WEB SITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not have access to it or use the Website in any other way.
1. Property Rights. Between you and BDO.COM.GT, BDO.COM.GT is unique and exclusive owner of all rights, title and interest in and to the Website, all content (including, for example, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visual media, videos, copies, texts, software, titles, Shockwave files, etc.), codes, data and materials thereon, the look and feel, design and organization of the website and the compilation of the content, code, data and materials on the website, including but not limited to, any copyright, trademark rights, patent rights, rights database, moral rights, sui generis rights and other properties intellectual property rights and the same. Your use of the Website does not give you ownership of any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the Website.
2. Limited License. You can access and view the contents of the Web site from your computer or any other device and, unless stated otherwise in these Terms and Conditions or on the Website, make copies or individual prints the contents of the Web Site for your personal, internal only. Use of the Web Site and the services offered on or through the Website are only for your personal, noncommercial use.
3. Prohibited Use. Any distribution, publication or commercial or promotional exploitation of the Website, or any of the content, code, data or materials on the Website is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express prior written permission from authorized personnel of BDO.COM.GT or any other applicable rights holder. Except as expressly provided in this contract, you can not download, report, display, publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, perform, distribute, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any of the content, code, data or materials on or available through the web Site. You further agree not to alter, edit, delete, remove, or otherwise change the meaning or the appearance of, or repurpose any of the content, code, data or materials on or available through the Web Site including, without limitation, alteration or removal of any trademark, registered trademark, logo, service mark or any other proprietary content or proprietary rights notice. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading any material copyrighted by or through the Web Site. If you make other use of the Website, or content, code, data or materials that there are or available through the Web Site, unless as has been stated above, you may violate copyright laws copyright and other laws of the United States and other countries as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use.
4. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, service marks, trademarks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Web Site or the content available through the Web Site are trademarks of BDO.COM.GT registered and unregistered trademarks and other , and they can not be used with respect to products and / or services that are not related, associated or sponsored by their rights holders and that may cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits their rights holders. Trademarks All non-BDO.COM.GT appearing on the Web site or on or through the Website services, if any, are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of BDO.COM.GT or third party that may own that trademark. The misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Web site or in or through any of the services on the Website is strictly prohibited.
6. materials presented. Unless specifically requested, we do not ask or wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary, or other material from you through the website, by email or otherwise. Any information, creative works, demonstration, ideas, suggestions, concepts, methods, systems, designs, plans, techniques or other materials that we have sent or presented (including, for example and without limitation, that you submit or send to our groups chat rooms, message boards and / or our blogs, or sent to us via email) ( "Materials Presented") shall be deemed not to be confidential or secret and can be used by us in any manner consistent with the Policy website Privacy. By submitting or send materials presented, you: (i) represent and warrant that the Submissions are original to you, that no other person has any right over them, and that any "moral rights" in the Submissions has been waived, and ( ii) you grant us, us and our affiliates, right and free-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable, which can be assigned and sublicensed, to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display and incorporate it in other works in any of the Submissions (all or part) in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional purposes and / or commercial. We can not be responsible for maintaining any Submission provided by you and can delete or destroy such Submission at any time.
7. Prohibited User Conduct. You warrant and agree that, while using the Web Site and the various services and items offered on or through the Website you will not: (a) customize any person or entity or deface your affiliation with any other person or entity; (B) insert your own advertisement, branding or other promotional content or third party in any content, materials or services or materials from the Web Site (eg, without limitation, in an RSS update or a program engraving Radio (podcast) received from BDO.COM.GT or otherwise through the website), nor use, redistribute, republish or exploit such content or services with any commercial or promotional additional purpose; or (c) will try to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Web site access. You will not: (i) participate in surfing the net, "scraping (scraping) screen", "scraping (scraping) database" in collecting email addresses, wireless addresses or other personal information or contact or any other automatic means of obtaining lists of users or other information from or through the web site or services offered on or through the website, including, without limitation, any information found on any server or database connected with the website or the services offered on or through the web Site; (Ii) obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to computer systems, materials or information through any media access; (Iii) use the Web Site or services made available on or through the Website in any way with the intent to disrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Web Site or such services, including, without limitation, sending messages unsolicited bulk or "flooding" servers with requests; (Iv) will use the Website or the services or items Website in violation of intellectual property or other legal or economic rights of BDO or any third party; or (v) will use the Web Site or Web Site Services in violation of any applicable law. You further agree to not attempt (or encourage or support the attempt of another) to deceive, destroy, decode, or otherwise alter or interfere with the Website or the services of the Website, or any contents thereof or make any unauthorized use of it. You agree not to use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Web Site or interfere with any other person to use or enjoy the Web Site or any of its services. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not been provided or made available to the public intentionally through the Web Site.
8. Public Forums. BDO.COM.GT may, from time to time, have messaging services, chat services, bulletin boards, blogs, other forums and other services available on or through the Website. In addition to any other standards and regulations that can publish about a particular service, you agree not to upload, report, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish through the Web Site or any service or item made available on or through the web Site any material that (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the website or the services of the website, (ii) is fraudulent, illegal, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous , defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, explicit or indecent sexual, (iii) constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national law or international, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contains a virus, element espionage or other harmful component, (vi) contain fixed links, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind, or (vii) constitute or contain indications of origin, endorsement or statements of false facts or misleading. You also agree not to impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including anyone from BDO.COM.GT you can not offer to buy or sell any products or services on or through your comments submitted in our forums! . You are solely responsible for the content and consequences of any of its activities.
10. Private or sensitive information in public forums. It is important to remember that the comments made in a forum can be recorded and stored in multiple locations, both on our website or elsewhere on the Internet, which can be accessed for a long time and have no control on who will eventually read. It is therefore important that you take care for and be choosy about disclosing personal information about you and others, and especially should not disclose sensitive, property or confidential information in your comments on our public forums.
11. Links to the Website. You agree that if you include a link (link) of any other website to website, the link will open in a new navigator window and connect with the full version of HTML formatted page of this Website. You are not allowed to link directly to any image stored on the Website or our services, as would use a binding method "in-line" to cause the image stored by us was exposed on another website. You agree not download or use stored on this website on another website, for any purpose images, including, without limitation, posting these images on another website. You agree not link to any other website to this Website so that the Website or any page on the Web site, is "framed" surrounded or obfuscated by the contents, materials or positioning brand of any third party . We reserve all our rights under the law to insist that any link to the Website is discontinued and to revoke your right to link to the Web Site any other website, at any time when we send written notice.
12. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and get BDO.COM.GT and the directors, officers, employees and agents BDO.COM.GT and its affiliates harmless from any claims, liabilities, costs and expenses of any nature including attorneys' fees, that incurred as a result of using the web Site, your placement or transmission of any message, content, information, software or other materials through the web Site or your breach or violation of law or these Terms and Conditions. BDO.COM.GT reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with BDO.COM. GT in the defense of such claim.
13. Orders for Products and Services. We can put certain products available to visitors and registered users of the Website. If you order any product, you hereby represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. It is obliged to pay the full price of any purchase you make, either by credit card / debit card concurrent with your order online or by other means acceptable payment for BDO.COM.GT You agree to pay all taxes applicable. If payment is not received by us from the issuer of your credit card or debit card or its agents, you agree to pay all amounts due at the time of the claim on our part. Some products you buy and / or download or through the Web Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be presented at the time of such purchase or download.
14. Third Party Websites. You can link (link) Web Site to third party websites and third parties can be linked to the Web Site ( "Linked Sites"). You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials that may or may not be provided by or through Linked Sites, even if they are owned or are led by our affiliates. The links (links) to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement or sponsorship of such our websites or the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials presented on or through such websites. The inclusion of any link to such sites on our Site does not imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of that site BDO.COM.GT BDO.COM.GT rejects any responsibility for the links (1) from another website to this Website and (2) to another website from this website. BDO.COM.GT can not guarantee the standards of any website which will provide links on this Site, nor will BDO.COM.GT responsible for the contents of such sites, or any subsequent link. BDO.COM.GT does not represent or guarantee that the content of any third party website are accurate, comply with state or federal law or comply with copyright laws or other intellectual property laws. BDO.COM.GT is not responsible for any form of transmission received from any linked site. Any confidence in the contents of a third party website is done at your own risk and you assume all responsibilities and consequences resulting from that trust.
15. Copyright Agent.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use the Web Site or the services or items made available on or through the Web site, do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes an infringement of copyright, please send the following information to BDO.COM.GT, designated as such in accordance with the firm named below:
Your address, telephone number and email address;
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
A statement by you that you believe in good faith that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner of the copyright, its agent or the law;
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the interests of the copyright owner; and
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of copyright.
For Customer Service Agent Copyright is not direct, please contact:
16. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. EL, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS WEB SITE, INCLUDING PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS THEY ARE", "AS PUT TO THE PROVISION" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES DATA, UNLIMITED ACCESS TO OR UNINTERRUPTED, ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, interpretability, NO interpretability, accuracy, precision, straightness, PERFECTION, CONCLUSION, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND THIS WAIVE ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE OR SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS OR WEB SITE MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE Seren TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS CORRECTED Seren WEB SITE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE OR THAT THE SERVICES PROVIDED WITH CUMPLIRÉN user requirements. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE WILL CREATE WEB HAS BEEN ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. BDO.COM.GT'S LIABILITY, AND NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO, OR FOR ANY VIRUS THAT MAY INFECT YOUR TEAM BECAUSE OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE WEB SITE OR DOWNLOADING ANY OF THE MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGERY, CONTENTS OF VIDEO OR AUDIO CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEB SITE.
ENSURE THAT TRY TO INFORMATION PUBLISHED IN is correct and current WEB SITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MAKE CORRECTIONS TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEB SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. BDO.COM.GT OR ENDORSE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE WEB SITE FOR ANY OFFENSIVE OR PUBLICATION, defamatory, obscene, indecent, unlawful or infringing MADE IN THE SAME FOR ANYONE NOT AUTHORIZED EMPLOYEE BDO.COM.GT SPOKESMAN IN HIS OFFICIAL CARÉCTER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, OTHER USERS OF THE WEBSITE). It IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, CONCLUSION OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEB SITE CONTENT. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER SPECIFIC CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER FINANCIAL CONTENT OF HEALTH OR STYLE OF LIFE.
PRIOR TO MAKING A PURCHASE OR SALE OF ANY SECURITY OR INVESTMENT, YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONSULT WITH YOUR BROKER OR OTHER FINANCIAL ADVISER TO VERIFY PRICING AND OTHER INFORMATION. We NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR INVESTMENT DECISIONS BASED ON, OR RESULTS OBTAINED FROM, THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN. NOTHING WILL BE INTERPRETED IN THE COUNCIL OF INVESTMENT AS WEB SITE. BDO.COM.GT NOT A REGISTERED BROKER OR INVESTMENT CONSULTANT AND INVESTMENT MAKES NO ADVICE OR RECOMMEND ONE PRODUCT OVER ANOTHER.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE ABOVE IN THIS SECTION, BDO, AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND PEOPLE LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA THE WEB SITE AND IN THIS GIVING, AND YOU IN THIS DISCLAIMS, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS MADE IN LITERATURE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, A FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ON DOCUMENTS AND OTHERWISE ON THE WEB SITE OR IN CORRESPONDENCE WITH OR THEIR BDO.COM.GT AGENTS. ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ORDERED OR PROVIDED VIA THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED BY BDO.COM.GT "AS IS", EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT, IF ANY, TO BE OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING IN A LICENSE AGREEMENT OR GIVING SALE HELD SEPARATELY BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR SUPPLIER OR BDO.COM.GT PERSON OR LICENSE GRANTED.
17. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, I BDO.COM.GT BE RESPONSIBLE OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUPPLIERS, CONTENT OR SERVICES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "PROTECTED ENTITIES") OF ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS WEB SITE RELATED THERETO, YOUR PROVISION OF INFORMATION VIA THE WEB SITE FOR BUSINESS OR LOST SALES LOSSES, EVEN IF SUCH PROTECTED ENTITY HAS BEEN advised OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS. IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR PROTECTED ENTITIES OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, EXCHANGED OR RECEIVED BY OR ON BEHALF OF ANY USER OR OTHER PERSON ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF THE PROTECTED ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF CRIMINAL ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) RESULTING FROM THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE, SHOULD I EXCEED IN THE AGGREGATE, THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU FOR THE USE OF BDO.COM.GT WEB SITE OR PURCHASE PRODUCTS VIA THE WEB SITE.
18. Photosensitive attacks. A very small percentage of people may experience a seizure when exposed to certain visual images like flashing lights or patterns that may appear in video games or other electronic content or online. Even people who have no history of seizures or epilepsy may have an undiagnosed condition that can cause these "photosensitive epileptic seizures" when watching video games or other electronic content. These attacks have a variety of symptoms, including dizziness, disorientation, confusion, momentary loss of consciousness, eye or face twitching, impaired vision or jerks of the arms or legs. If you experience any of the above symptoms, or if you or your family have a history of seizures or epilepsy, should immediately stop using the Website and consult a doctor.
19. Applicable Laws. We control and operate the Site from our offices in the Republic of Guatemala. We not represent materials on the Website as appropriate or available for use elsewhere. People who choose to access the Web site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. All parts subject to these terms and conditions to waive their jury trial rights.
20. Term. BDO.COM.GT may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website or the services of the Website at any time. BDO.COM.GT may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Website and / or services if we believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions or applicable law, or for any other reason without notice or liability. BDO.COM.GT maintains a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances, the privileges of use of the Website for users who are repeat violators of intellectual property rights.
22. Miscellaneous. The Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and us will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Guatemala, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. You agree that any cause of action arising under the Terms and Conditions will be known by the Courts of the Republic of Guatemala. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the City of Guatemala Republic. Our failure to exercise and enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to implement the intentions of the parties as are reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in force.